Thursday, April 23, 2009

5 Years

Happy Aniversary to the most wonderful man ever! And the thing is... no one can disagree with me because I am a nine-month preggo woman! Not that anyone would ever try.
.
So let me just tell you how good Rich has been to me lately (feel free to leave this post up for your hubby or significant other to look at!)
1. I can't remember the last time I did dishes.
2. He lets me watch whatever show I want to watch.
3. He occasionally rubs my feet even though he HATES doing it- and he tries to smile the whole time.
4. He has a honey-do list a mile long each week and he finishes it by the end of the week.
5. He takes Nugs to day care every day and they absolutely adore each other (even when she pees on the floor!).
6. He comes home for lunch and makes his lunch so he can save us money.
7. He doesn't complain when he sees target shopping bags, even though he knows that I just dropped at least $50-90.
8. He always refills my water glass- I usually don't even have to hint at how thirsty I am.
9. He takes me on nightly walks.
10. He doesn't complain when I don't make dinner, have absolutely no idea what to fix for dinner, or when I just grab a bowl of cereal and let him fend for himself.
.
Uh, and those are just some of the little things he does for me. I could go on and on. But anyway, here are a couple more pictures I thought I would share from 5 years ago!
My mom makes the most AMAZING cakes
Little Zachy-poo

Some of my sweetest girl cousins! Wow- you girls have really grown up!

10 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe how fast 5 years goes by. Congratulations and I hope you can enjoy CK's birthday soon too!

*natalie said...

I hope CK doesn't come today so you can stay in the room you won tonight!!

April Kennedy said...

Happy Anniversary! Let CK stay in your tummy just a couple more days so you will be able to get away for your anniversary once in awhile and not miss her birthday!

Cathy said...

Ahhhhhhh! Put some mints on the pillow!!!

Victoria said...

Aww. I can't believe it has been 5 years already. I am glad Rich found you, now I have an awesome sister!!!

Ms. Green Eyes said...

Can't believe it's already been 5 years! Congratulations.

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary! I bet he has a list just like yours! He sounds like a dream!

I hope you're in labor soon!

Mamawags said...

AHHH! What a surprise to see my cute little girls and their cute little cousins!!

It is hard to believe that your wedding was 5 years ago! Time sure flies by quickly.

Happy Anniversary~ :)

Emily Jackman said...

I love that you mention Rich eats his lunch at home to save money and the next line talks about you spending a bunch of money at Target. Rich is a good hubby! :)

ashley said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SIS!