Sunday, April 19, 2009

Breakfast

If I am too slow getting breakfast ready for Nugs she will simply make her own. Yesterday she found herself a plate and filled it with Cheetos. I did eventually get her some eggs and she ate those as well. Yesterday we also spent the entire day together. We went up to Scottsdale for the American baby Expo. I got lots of free stuff and signed up for lots of giveaways... I won't hold my breath- but it sure would be fun to win all those gift cards.
.
Here is a picture of her wearing her pretty flower Auntie Devyn gave her:

And finally I am thinking she will make a great big sister who definitely will be able to multi-task:

Feeding her swaddled baby while watching TV. This big sister thing will be a piece of cake!

2 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

hehehe. Cheetos :) She's so independent!!
Also, that flower shot, what a little diva! She's mugging the camera!! And finally, yes, she is going to be a terrific big sister...Cara's going to LOVE Nemo, whether she wants to or not! :)
I'm even more anxious now then ever!! I get to see her & meet Cara in less than 2 weeks! YIPPIE!

ashley said...

I can't wait to talk to you about the baby expo... I forgot it was this weekend. Ryann looks like she is ready to meet Cara! xoxoxoxo