Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Silly Rabbit

How come I couldn't get Nugs to wear this headband on Easter- yet she finds it today and won't take it off? Her t-shirt is compliments of Rich- he made it when he was in Kindergarten- and it fit him then!
.
No pregnancy update- Jalapenos were a bust- but now all I have to do it wait one more day and both my parents and my brother will be here! I can't wait.
.
Did you guys already know that my dad is an OB/GYN and he was able to deliver Nugs? How perfect would it be for him to deliver CK as well?

3 comments:

Heather said...

Yay for you! I hope everything goes well. Tell everyone hi for us.

April Kennedy said...

Oh Brittany, that would be fantastic if your dad could deliver baby C! Have fun with your family! And good luck with your delivery. Enjoy it!

Mamawags said...

Ryann is looking SO grown up! It is definately time for her to be the 'big' sister!!

We can't wait to hear the great news that CK has arrived!!