Thursday, June 18, 2009

As Promised

Here are the Tea Party pictures! It was so cute and fun and the girls loved it!However, having ceramic dishes for two 2-year olds is a little risky.

The ingredients for a perfect tea party include:
1. Warm apple juice (tea)
2. Heart shaped sandwiches
3. Pudding
4. Strawberries
5. Chicken Noodle Soup
6. Grapes
7. Carrots
8. Mini cupcakes
9. A small orange puppy that can try all the food before you



And here is a video for the aunties and grandma's out there. Nugs has recently realized that she is one funny girl.

5 comments:

Connie and Brandon said...

That looks like the funnest tea party. Every little girl's dream!

Erin and Zach said...

THAT'S ADORABLE!! I wish I could've been in attendance! So fun so fun. I especially love the music in the background! You girls are so cute & clever. And I miss that little Nug laugh :)

April Kennedy said...

I'm ready for a tea party. That was adorable!

Cathy said...

Such beautiful little girls!! What a darling little table and chair set! You mothers are awesome!! Im waiting for my invitation in the mail!!What is their next planned activity??

Heather said...

Way too cute Britt!