Monday, June 1, 2009

Hanging Out

So CK and I took a walk the other day and we decided to try out the baby bjorn. Nugs LOVED that thing, but this was prior to me having a baby sling- I will have to post a picture of my slings that I couldn't live without. Tomorrow I will do that.
.
Today I will mention that you don't look at my double chin in this picture. Oh great- now you just looked at it, didn't you?
.
Why can't I keep my mouth shut? You probably wouldn't have noticed the double chin if I hadn't said anything.
.
Some crazy people ask me if i have already lost my baby weight... well, no I haven't. I actually have approximately 25 more pounds to go!! (depending on when I nursed last :) )
.
Lucky for me, they are nice and say, "where do you have to lose it from?" Well, now I can tell them a big hunk of that is in my double chin.

3 comments:

*natalie said...

What a cute little bug.

I didn't notice the double chin even when you brought it up:) Have you ever noticed that most of your posts begin with "So." If you didn't notice before I bet you will now...sorry!

Angie said...

Brit you crack me up! I was dying while reading this post! Thank goodness for breastfeeding to take care of those extra few pounds. (sometimes makes you want to pump a little extra to pull it off faster ;)

Brittani said...

I did know that I used "SO" a lot- i also know I use "..." a lot. But I didn't realize how many posts I start with "so". but now i do!