Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tea Party

I braved the world and took Nugs and CK to the doctor today for Nugs 2 year well check up. Unfortunately the doctor was running an hour late so Nugs had quite the melt down. I am not sure if she had a melt down because she is two and tired and crabby... or if she realized that we were going to have to postpone the Tea Party we were going to have with her best friend.
.
Either way once she wakes up from her nap we are going to take mini cupcakes over to Miss KJ's house and have a tea party.
.
I will post pictures afterwards!
.
P.S. Nugs is 26 pounds (25%) and 34 Inches (15%)
.
She is a little short Nugget. I guess she gets that from Rich's side of the family. :)

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Hey! who you calling short?

Cathy said...

Ha!! Those are great numbers--in fact they are perfect!!!

Erin and Zach said...

tee he he rich
I agree though, SHE IS PERFECT!