Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Napa

I will post soon about our adventurous plane trip with two children- basically everything that went wrong did. It was hilarious.
.
But we are here in Napa now for my little brother's graduation from high school and I was searching through the pictures on my mom's computer and I found the most beautiful picture of my sister that I had to post.

Isn't she beautiful?

.

She is a superstar 3rd year law student who is working in San Francisco right now with her summer internship. I can't wait to see her and spend more time with her this week. Erin is such a good sister and never fails to acknowledge the wonderful things in life. I often get sweet notes in the mail telling me how great of a mommy I am and she always brings me to tears.

.

Not to mention that many of the tears are because she is hysterically funny.

3 comments:

April Kennedy said...

Did you check my Butterflies blog? Welcome home for the week! Can't wait to hear about the airplane experience.

I took Kaia on a plane when she was two weeks old. Someone asked me to see her and I almost dropped her. I caught her upside down. She did one of those baubble and bounce right over backwards. It was so embarrassing. And it was at the beginning of the flight. So I felt like all eyes were on the new mommy the whole way home!

Cathy said...

Yes she is beautiful...and smart...and fun...and kind...and thoughtful...and full of life...and sweet...and funny...and protective...and nurturing...and witty...and cute...and courageous...and daring...and loving...and yes, beautiful!!!

Erin and Zach said...

Britti!!
How sweet!! I had no idea this would be on here when you told me to look. You made me cry! No YOU are beautiful!
Thanks ;)

I can't wait to spend time with you too!! I'll be back tomorrow night! Save some Erin time for Saturday. LOVE YOU