Saturday, October 9, 2010

The End of Camping

Okay- my last post on the camping trip of last weekend. Before we headed home we took a final hike up the little hill. (nothing compared to the 2 hour hike I did this morning!)

I was carrying Cara in the ergo carrier and I was not about to put her down for a photo op.
These girls are pretty cute though.


Notice Ryann's "silky Cape?" I think her wedding dress will have to be made out of silky material.



I then discovered this little beauty of a picture. Don't be fooled. Ryann is not holding her daddy's hand. She is holding her "BEST FRIEND"- Rex's hand.

Seriously- ask her, "Ryann, who is your best friend?"

"Rex is my best friend EVER!"
I am pretty thankful for such a fun friendship with the H* family. They are so sweet to my girls.
I think I might have to make some pumpkin cookies to bring over to their house. <~~~~ I am leaving that on the blog so it will force me to actually go through with it. As in- I will for sure make the cookies but I can't eat them all myself.


2 comments:

Cathy said...

There are my campers!! It sounds like you had such a fun time!! I want to go camping!!

*natalie said...

What a sweet picture!

Right back at ya!