Sunday, July 5, 2009

CK and Nugs


I have always planned that CK and Nugs will share their room- however, up until now we haven't put them in the same room. CK has been on the couch, in the closet, in the guest bedroom, in our room, in a bassinet, etc. But tonight...
drum roll please...
.
CK and Nugs are sleeping in the same room!
.
I obviously have no idea how this will turn out and if they will sleep tonight- or even if I will sleep tonight.
.
But wish us luck. CK went down at 6:30 and Nugs went to bed at 7. I am watching the video monitor and I haven't seen any toys thrown into the crib yet. So we are doing good there.
.
Lets just hope that Nugs doesn't wake up when CK does at 3:00 and want to stay awake.

6 comments:

Heather said...

YIKES! You're brave. I'd probably avoid it as long as possible! Haha. Good luck! Interested to hear how it goes.

Mamawags said...

Good Luck!! I hope it goes well and everyone has a great night's sleep :)

Cathy said...

What a monumental night!! I would let one sleep at Grandma's house and one can sleep at yours and then trade back and forth every other week--that way I might never ever work again!!LOL

Anonymous said...

Love this site so much. We feel we are right there with you. Looking forward to seeing you next week. Love Auntie Barbara
P.S. Two in one room works!!

Anonymous said...

Yea!!Thanks Cathy for helping me figure this out!! Barbara

Erin and Zach said...

Ooooh my!! I hope it worked out!
You failed to mention that on the phone today ;)