Saturday, July 11, 2009

Why Do I Run?

I made this picture small on purpose- so please don't click on it and enlarge it. Okay- since I told you that you probably will. Oh well. I am too tired to care.
.
I have been running for the past 2 weeks. It kicks my butt each time but I run at least a mile and a half every morning or night. (well, 6 days a week) And I will increase this to 2 miles on monday.
.
And last night I thought it would be hilarious to see what I look like after I run in the 100 degree heat at 8:30 at night.
.
It is not hilarious. I just hope that no one stops their car while I am running to make sure I am not dying.
So my question for the day is, "Why do I run?" and not to forget about the, "Why did I gain 50lbs in my pregnancy?", or the, "I am breastfeeding so why isn't the baby weight melting off?" and the ever popular, "Why is it so stinking hot after the sun goes down in Arizona?" followed by the, "Why do I live in Arizona?" which quickly leads to, "Why am I not in Napa when my sister is about to have a baby?" then the thought turns to, "Oh why am I so crazy and loved my labor experience?" and then to, "How did I get such amazing girls?" followed quickly by, "How did I luck out with such an amazing husband?" then back to the question that Rich thinks is ridiculous, "How can he like me with all this extra weight?" and then to, "How come I haven't lost this last 15 lbs?" and then finally I remember why I am running.
.
Cause I really need to fit into my prepregnancy clothes.
(And you thought it would be some inspirational message! Ha!)

3 comments:

April Kennedy said...

Run Girl Run! Keep up the good work.

Erin and Zach said...

hehe I TOTALLY enlarged it ;)
PUHLEASE, you are amazing! Who wouldn't love that sexy face? Oh, and i totally agree with the Napa question. Just as long as you are there by summer of 2010, I'm good.
How DID you get such amazing girls?

Kristen Kohler said...

Tom wants to know how long you've been doing crystal meth. haha just kidding. boys don't get how hard it is to lose baby weight! so unfair. remember you are only a few months postpartum, you're doing awesome!