Thursday, July 9, 2009

problem solver

Nugs is quite the thinker. She has taken quite awhile to learn to talk and I have said this before- but I really think part of it was because she is so independent and likes to figure out things on her own.
So this little rocking horse has proved to be a pretty big problem for Nugs. Every couple days she pulls it out and tries to solve this problem. She hasn't asked for help yet and I am not sure if she ever will.

.
The problem she is trying to figure out is "how do I fit on this thing?"

It doesnt work forwards...
or
backwards...What is a nugget to do?

5 comments:

*natalie said...

That's funny. When I saw the first picture I thought it was a normal size rocking horse. Oh, Ry Ry.

Victoria said...

Um hello...it's for her Baby :)

Cathy said...

Call Grandma to buy her one that works for her!!

Heather said...

Haha! I didn't realize how small it was either! Thats great!

Erin and Zach said...

hahahahaha aaawww