Friday, July 10, 2009

Introducing...

Our New POTTY!
I am getting a little tired of Nugs trying to dump the pee from her little potty into the toilet... and when she wants to see what is going on and she spreads her legs and pee splashes out all over the floor.
.
With this genius from Home Depot we now don't have this problem. Well, we sort of do since I have been too lazy to clean the little potty and put it away in the garage. She doesn't want to use the big potty yet.
.
One step at a time.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Nice! I hope Rich doesn't have to use this bathroom! ;-)

I don't know how you can run for 30 minutes! Ugh, but I hate running to begin with. Too bad its about the only thing that actually gets results.

Erin and Zach said...

Wahoo new potty!!
Auntie Erin can see her in action in SEPTEMBER!! YAAY!