Tuesday, July 7, 2009

She Cracks Me Up!


I was playing with Nugs in the bath tonight and she just started throwing the towel over her face. She thought it was pretty funny and then she soon realized she could suck water out of it.

Now she did pee before she got in the tub- but who really knows what is in that bathtub! A little gross in my mind, but I am sure she has eaten worse things and put worse stuff in her mouth.




Oh yeah- I forgot to mention how it went putting both girls in the same room. Well, both went to bed fine but at 9:00 Nugs woke up because of a cough and started screaming. Needless to say CK is been back in the guest bedroom.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I miss that big sister!! Soon to be cousin (again!)

Cathy said...

Where's the water-did she drink it all??

Erin and Zach said...

WHAT?! No Hi Erin?! ;)