Thursday, November 5, 2009

6 Months

No I didn't go out and get 6 month pictures of Cara... We are getting those after thanksgiving... This is a picture of RyRy when she was 6 months old. She didn't like to smile for the camera.
Cara likes to smile for the camera, so I had to find a picture where they look alike with the same face. Just so happens to a picture Erin requested of Cara tackling Cousin Addie.
Cara had her 6 month check up yesterday. Her head is staying steady at 30%. She is 26 inches which is 50% and she is a whopping 14 lbs which is 10%.

My family doctor asked if I wanted to try to increase her weight. I asked her how and she really couldn't come up with a good answer besides "feed her more". But let me tell you, this little Diva would never eat more or less than she wants to. She is very polite about it. Doesn't fuss or throw fits she just won't do it.

No teeth yet. She LOVES her feet. She loves to smile. We start finger foods today- as in those little puffs that melt in your mouth. She makes funny noises. She loves her sister but probably not more than Ryann loves her.

Overall Cara is so sweet and loves any attention you will give her. She is a lot like Ryann, but definitely has her own personality.

7 comments:

Cathy said...

What a great post Brittani!! And I bet you heard that CeeCee is going to have a sibbling in May!!! I love these pictures!

cntaharrison said...

Wow! your girls look so much alike! They are sooo cute. You said my Kenny had big eyes, nothing compared to your girls. I wish we lived closer because I'm sure our kids would get along. Who would have thought we would end up having babies so close in age without even staying in touch. I love your blog, you are so good at keeping it current. Take care,
Nichole

*natalie said...

What a cutie. What diva? I have never seen it!

Kelly said...

I love the pictures that you put up. Your girls are so beautiful! I love the expressions they make!!

April Kennedy said...

Oh I wanted to hold her so bad on Sunday. But you guys were busy! :)

I also leaned over to Dave and said, "Oh Brittani is here! I wonder if she will come over to our house after church and pull out my IUD." You should have seen the look he gave me.....it said, "REALLY...YOU ARE IN THE CHAPEL."

haha!

Erin and Zach said...

twins! my goodness. You're welcome for demanding the tackle pose. It resulted in much more than just laughs for us all ;)

The Damron Doc said...

Holy Cow! I knew they looked alike, but they seriously look like twins!