Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Going to bed early tonight

I am going to bed early tonight because we are leaving EARLY for NAPA tomorrow!! I am so excited. We will visit and play and shop and eat and take lots of pictures!
.
Remember this? Remember my cute munchkin playing at my old elementary school with uncle Zach and daddy? Gotta love Turkey Bowl.
Will I see you Thanksgiving Morning to play? I will be there chasing a crazy toddler and probably wearing my Cara Kay in a sling unless an auntie/grandma/friend decides to snag her from me.

3 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

DIBS on CK!!!

mmdemille said...

Have such a fun time in Napa. Happy thanksgiving!!!

Cathy said...

Erin--you will have to pass her around because the rule is--Grandmas ALWAYS have first dibs!! ANd I have lots of friends that will back me up on that!!TeeHee!!