Friday, November 20, 2009

Nonsense

Today was full of sweet nonsense from my babies. Lots of nonsense at work- but that is not the purpose of my blog today. Today it is to share the nonsense of my baby girls.
.
Cara is eating, pulls away and gives me the biggest smile. I smile back and then she proceeds to rip 2 big ones, giggle, then continue nursing.
.
Ryann looks at Cara when she is making silly noises and being loud and says, "Callate- Shhhhh"
.
When CK is tired or done eating she blows raspberries.
.
Ryann likes to say, "Shake your booty" while she shakes her little bum back and forth. She then proceeded to give herself a wedgie and shake her booty even harder. I can only imagine she learned that from uncle Zach.
.
Cara rolled 3 times in the opposite direction from me when I was changing her diaper. She wanted nothing to do with me and she wanted to get away FAST!

3 comments:

April Kennedy said...

that's some pretty funny nonsense!

Erin and Zach said...

Uncle Zach totally taught her the wedgie part at least. OH MY!

I love that Ryann talks to Cara...SEE YOU SOON!!

Anonymous said...

it's true