Saturday, November 28, 2009

Classic Pictures

Here is the best picture of the day. This "Aunt Fifi's Jello Salad" was in the back of the garage freezer. It had been there since last thanksgiving. Yes, there is mold on there.
Oh wait, here is another classic. Erin is constantly trying to kiss the babies in the family, Zach tried to ruin pictures, I laugh at everyone, and Rich is posing of course.

Look how much fun Nugs had playing football with all the big boys at the turkey bowl.

Check it out- Here I am with CK and she has the snot bubble of the century. I am not joking. Click on the picture to enlarge it.

Ryann loves her uncle Zach and all the fall leaves. These are new and exciting for her.

Oh Cara- you poor thing. You get dragged all over town whether you like it or not.


So those are the top pictures of the trip to Napa for Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Mamawags said...

LOL...I love the "old" raspberry dessert!! I still can't believe some people thought I had actually made that in the morning!!! Good thing we found the new one!!

Unknown said...

It was so fun to see you at church again! I am glad you were able to come see the family for Thanksgiving. I did see you and your sisters out shopping on Black Friday- but I wanted us all to remain focused so decided not to say, 'hi'... that shopping is a serious thing! Sometime when you're visiting Napa again, we'll have to go out to lunch with all the other blogging girls in Napa to giggle about our recent posts. I just feel that if I love your blog so much, I must love you!