Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

I couldn't decide which picture to post. I think I need to learn how to photoshop so I can learn how to take my cute smiling baby in the bottom picture and place her smile in the top picture!Ryann was never happy to have her flamingo head on so it was pushed back for most of the night.
We trick-or- treated to about 5 houses and then to the church parking lot for trunk-or-treating. Soon after both babies were ready for bed and Ryann even asked to go home.
.
And don't even ask about the frogs Ryann is carrying. We finally got it down to only one frog and then it was a disaster when we tried to get rid of the other. She toted it around all night trick or treating.

5 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

hey! drew and i had the same costumes as you guys! nice taste

Cathy said...

It was sooo much fun!! Thanks for coming all the way to Napa tp Trick or Treat!! We love you!!

Erin and Zach said...

heheh LOVE IT. What a precious pumpkin. Did Grandpa hold her much?
Oh and tell Ryann thanks for getting the froggie's song stuck in my head...

Kristen Kohler said...

you guys look so great!!! i love the jailbird costumes. and of course, the girls are adorable.

~Trish said...

Cute Pictures! I will be around during Thanksgiving, so maybe we can actually meet each other this time.