Monday, May 3, 2010

Finally... Happy 1st CARA!

Wonderful Natalie made a barbie birthday cake for Cara! The frosting was actually bright purple but for some reason my camera made it blue...
Notice the red-head cake. Just perfect for CK!


Not as messy as hoped- but I think daycare has taught her how to eat pretty and not messy.

And guess what? I just was offered a job! Thank you so much for your love and prayers and support. I have felt the love and energy of so many people in this great time of need and I can't even begin to explain the peace and love I feel.

Maybe tomorrow I will find time to explain. Or Wednesday after I sign my contract.


6 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

AAAAAHHKKKKK YAAAAAYYY!! im calling you!!

Ms. Green Eyes said...

Happy birthday, Cara!

So happy things are looking up!

kate candland said...

YippppEEEE!!! Congrats Britt! Can't wait to hear about it!

The Bellyakers... said...

YEA!!! Congrats to you Brittani and happy day day to you Cara!

April Kennedy said...

ahhhh...yay for the job! wait until after wednesday when you sign the contract!! thought about you a lot this weekend.

Victoria said...

Such good news! I love that cake...Natalie is so good!