Saturday, May 1, 2010

Lazy Saturday

Today is a lazy Saturday and I love it. There a lot of projects all over the house and a lot of cleaning to get done... but we have already cuddled, played in the play house, ran around in the backyard, went on a walk, and made cupcakes!
The doors are open letting in the breeze. Ahhh... did I mention my last day of work was yesterday?
This is going to be a very good thing. Now I just hope something comes up soon (as in a new job for me!)


And if not then I am sure to have a lot more fun, lazy days, with my girls!

3 comments:

The Foys said...

I didn't know it was your last day of work! That's fun that you will be able to have lazy fun days at home with your girls! Keep us posted on the job situation!

Erin and Zach said...

Such precious pictures, Britti. They are too cute! Also, HALLELUJIA!!! YAAAY! WOOOHOOO!

Love you

Cathy said...

Such fun...these are the days!!