Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


Today was a sweet day as I was greeted in the morning with Ryann and Cara holding hands and walking into my room and followed by their amazing daddy with pancakes for breakfast. (Yes Cara is officially walking! And cutting 2 more teeth for a total of 6)

Then Ryann sang with the primary children at church. She sang her little heart out and she even followed the actions that the leader was doing. I don't think she had any idea what she was singing but it was my first time having my little baby singing to her mom at church and I just loved it.

and then I got an email from Southwest saying I just got a free flight for using my southwest card. YIPPY! Now I just need to find the perfect time for us to go somewhere.


What an awesome day. I will post pictures of it tomorrow.

Happy Mother's Day to all the women in my life who are mothers. You are great examples to me and I love you all.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

What time do I pick you up?