Friday, May 7, 2010

PJ Day

I am not going to lie. Spending the day with the girls was grand. I had lots of time to prepare for my 2 presentations tomorrow (a talk on women's health to a church group and a talk on nurse midwives to a midwife group) and we just played.

Did I mention we didn't get dressed all day? We had a PJ day! Cara had a diaper day because those PJs get stripped off every morning with diaper change-but either way it was a lazy day.
We are thinking of going out to dinner to celebrate Rich losing 32 pounds and winning $230 at his work. But then we would have to get dressed. And who wants to do that?
And right now Ryann is practicing spitting into the bathroom sink. She has brushed her teeth at least 8 times today. Just so she can spit some more.
And now she just came to me and said, "mama. I'm too wet." maybe now is the time to get dressed for the day.

We love you!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to hubby on his weight loss!!! Jim Jam days are our favorite.

Cathy said...

COngrats to Rich and to those he loves!!! Woot Woot That is one sweet prize for losing baggage!! Hoorah for him -- and what a fun way to spend the day!!

Ron, Ashley, Ethan and Addison said...

Wow - I had no idea that Rich lost 32 pounds!!! Good Job RICH... and as always I love your posts!!!

*natalie said...

You deserve a Jammie day. And way to go Rich! Wait until I get back so I can watch your kids while you go celebrate the big win.