Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Important things

This morning I was lying in bed with Ryann and we started talking about really important things.
"Mommy. Horses eat grass (munch munch) and apples. And horses eat carrots and buckets of oats."

"Can we go to disneyland?"

"I'm going to go to my chicken (kitchen) and make you some breakfast. Do you want juice or milk?" I then was served breakfast in her bed which was a plastic pear, plastic green pepper, and a little saucer of pretend juice. I ate it willingly. Fake chewing sounds and slurping the juice included.

Ryann then colored a picture for uncle zach. She is getting pretty good at her "H" and people if I do say so myself.
Then I asked if I could take a nap like sleeping beauty and she said, "Shhh" as she put a blanket over my head.

A second later I heard her dialing her pretend phone and calling daddy.

Probably calling him to play with her because mom was being lazy and pretending to be sleeping beauty. Best trick in the world. Until Ryann starts yelling, "WAKE UP" and peels back your eyelids.

2 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

STOP IT! She's so freaking cute. Where was CK? Napping? I want her to yell at me to "WAKE UP" and peel back my eyelids! Will you tell her in 4 hours that her auntie erin is officially a JD?

Cathy said...

Sleepin beauty Huh?? I am going to try that with Prince CHarming.....XOXO