Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Summer Here We Come!

Ryann wouldn't let me get a decent picture of her swimming yesterday. I did my best, but with 2 little ones running around these days it was too risky to continue taking pictures.

Now I know why my mom always put us in life jackets- it is just easier than worrying about a kid going underwater.

ANYWAY... here is Ryann and Kennedy. They had a blast and didn't fight the entire time at the pool! It was great. Ryann pretended to need help almost the entire time so Kennedy was constantly pulling her out of the water and pushing her up out of the pool. It was pretty funny, except when she kept yelling, "Help! Help"
Lucy and Cara watched a lot more. Cara did a couple face plants but overall it was very successful.
Look at those two top teeth. She has 2 more growing in as well. Maybe they will close the gap?
I am pretty sure here in Phoenix that summer is here to stay. It was almost 90 today and that was actually pretty wonderful. I just don't know what will happen when it gets hotter. I guess the same as every year. Stay inside and only go out really early in the morning.

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Looks like fun!!

Stitch Studio Pro said...

That looks like so much fun! I remember last year when I took my 5 to the pool, I wasn't relaxed at all. There were too many people so it was hard to keep track of the kids. It looks like it wasn't crowded at all.

Beach_Crew said...

We heart summer swimming! Fun times. Where did you take them? Looks like fun.

Jan said...

Yay for summertime and playing in water. I love their swimsuits!