Thursday, May 6, 2010

Kinks

There are a few kinks to work out before I start my new job. There is a good possibility that one of those isn't going to work out.... but I need to just have faith and know that somehow it will work out.


I have been very blessed lately and even if this job doesn't work out I know something is right around the corner.

I am also very tired. Visited a lot of moms and babies that I really care about before leaving my old job completely. No matter how happy I am to be leaving the old work environment I will really miss my patients and their families.

Other than that I don't have much to report. But I will soon.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I cant remember what Carson Taber used to say but it would be very appropriate for this situation--hope it to happen and it will.