Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy 32 Years

I was saving this picture for Thursday- but somehow it didn't post on my Mom and Dad's 32nd wedding anniversary.

So... Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! I love you and I am so thankful for all that you have done for me, my little family, and all of my brothers and sisters! You are such wonderful examples to me of what a marriage should be. Service, love, patience, a little silliness, working on goals together, and much much more.
Why this picture?? Because my carpets were professionally cleaned for the first time in 5 years and I thought it would really make my mom smile.

All of you who know my mom will agree that this is a fitting picture.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh my goodness Britti, thank you and what a darling picture...she is so cute and I do like the clean carpets--ha ha ha!! XOXO

Anonymous said...

soooo appropriate!