Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!


Happy Fathers Day to the Love of my Life

I know I am a little biased, but I do believe that my husband is the most amazing father ever! This is only his second fathers day but he seems to have the fatherhood thing down. I know we only have one baby (who is extremely easy) but he does a great job with her. I know that Rich wishes he could be a stay at home dad and hopefully someday that will be possible.


I used to think that when Rich watched Ryann it was him playing guitar hero while she walked around the house running like crazy. Well, there still might be some of that going on, but now I know better. Rich loves to spend time with Ryann. He gets down there on the floor and he plays with her. He knows all of her favorite games, from "wrestle the hippo" to spinning around like crazy until she can't walk straight anymore.


Often times when Ryann hurts herself she runs to daddy instead of mommy. She also cries every day when he puts on his shoes to go to work. She has even found ways to keep him home longer: she wipes her messy breakfast hands on his shirt so he has to change right as he is walking out the door!


I love this handsome man that I have in my life. I know that he is patient and kind and I love that he is such a wonderful father. Happy Father's Day RICH!

No comments: