Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Decorations

I am hoping you all are more excited about this Christmas Season and decorations than Nugs is.
This is the picture I got when I told her to stand by the advent calendar and smile.
.
In all reality she is pretty excited about the decorations. We just need to get the tree this weekend.
.
Grandma Mingo bought us some lights that when you plug them in they play Christmas music. We taught Ryann how to plug and unplug them and for the first day she had it on almost all day. The second day she unplugged them when she wanted to watch TV, and yesterday she only had them on for like 30 seconds. hehe. This girl has a mind of her own.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

She sounds just a little bit like her sweet Mommy to me!! Tee hee! What fun lights!! And what a cute little girl! I love her!!

Erin and Zach said...

hahahaha! I love her..

Anonymous said...

this picture reminds me of rich