Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Life

Life is hard. There are a lot of struggles, but guess what? I always have these crazy girls to keep me happy and smiling.

I haven't been able to spend much time with them lately- but the time I do have is hectic on the go. So this is why I feed Cara yogurt on the floor, without her pants on, with Ryann riding on my back and trying to get me to turn on a movie for her. Not to mention the breast pump in the background, the dirty diaper on the table and toys everywhere. And Christmas is still up. When will I find time to take that down??
.
Thank goodness Rich was able to catch the moment on camera. WAIT? WHAT? Why wasn't he pulling a child off of me or feeding the other or turning on a movie or cleaning up a dirty diaper or toys??
.
Oh well, at least he gave me something to blog about.

4 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

AAAaaww Britti. I love to see how much those little girls love you. You are amazing. Happy 2010. Here's to a year with less headaches ;)

Cathy said...

I love you Britti--you are a great mommy!!

Ron, Ashley, Ethan and Addison said...

You deserve and awesome 2010!!! I can't wait to see you next week. xoxo

The Damron Doc said...

I love this...the ultimate mom move right there...multi-tasking!