Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ring Sling

I found this awesome fabric at JoAnns the other day and it was 60% off. Naturally I knew I had to buy it and this is a little project I have had in mind for awhile.

A one of a kind "ring sling"
(ignore the hair- Cara messed it up on her way in the sling)
I ordered the rings online and sort of followed a pattern and now I have a light- weight, adjustable sling to wear with my sweet girls. Both Ryann and Cara fit in it, but Ryann is getting pretty heavy so it is mostly for Cara.

3 comments:

Kristen Kohler said...

I love it!!! next time I get pregnant you have to show me how to make one! great fabric!

The Foys said...

Wow that's so cute! You're such a crafty momma!

Margaret Pratt said...

Your sling looks great! It will make life easier too! Good work!