Monday, July 7, 2008

I hate these guys

Fortunately this summer we have only seen these guys out in our garage or dead inside the house! That makes me really happy. Because it hasn't always been that way.
So recently I have tried really hard to "GO GREEN" and not use pesticides in my home. I had Rich put cheese cloth on all of our vents (so the scorpions can't climb through), and I decided I was going to get that special "die-a-ti-may-tious" earth stuff to put along the perimeter of the house so the scorpions would die if they walked on it.
Anyway, I was really motivated until 3 days after our regualr pest control appoinment had passed and I found this booger in the house. Needless to say the pest control comes every month, on the dot, and these scorpions don't come back.

So much for going green...

No comments: