Monday, July 21, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

Well, since I don't have anything exciting to blog about I figured I would answer the "tag" from Heather and share 8 little things- not about myself, but about Ryann.

1. Her favorite movie is Tarzan. She can imitate every animal that she sees on the show. The elephant, the gorilla, the monkey, the birds, and even TARZAN! "AHHH AHHH AHHH AHHH" However, she doesn't imitate the Hippos. (does anyone know what sound a hippo makes?)

2. Ryann loves Milk. If you fill up her sippy cup with milk she will drink the entire thing in one sitting.

3. Speaking of milk... Ryann breastfed everyday until her 1st birthday and the day I stopped she didn't even notice... sad for mommy.

4. Ryann is sneaky. She often walks around the house playing with things she shouldn't and is really quiet about it. The times that I catch her she throws whatever it is and runs. She also does this with her friend's toys. She will sneak a toy away from them and run away with it so she can play with it all herself.

5. Ryann has pooped in the potty! Only once, but thats okay. I figure she can't even talk enough to tell me she is hungry- so I know that real potty training is a long ways away.

6. Ryann loves to read. If she has a pile of books next to her then she will sit and be quiet for at least 15 minutes. Turning one page at a time.

7. Ryann loves her "silky", her little scrap of blanket that she loves to have to fall asleep with. If she has her silky she can sleep in any location

8. Ryann is a thumb sucker and I don't care what anyone says about it. I LOVE IT! I am so happy that she is a self soother and she is independent. She doesn't need anyone else to keep her calm, happy, or comfortable-- she can do it all herself

No comments: