Wednesday, July 29, 2009

3 Months!


Amazing how fast time flies. I absolutely love watching CK grow. This month I am guessing she is around 12 pounds. Only because we moved her into size 2 diapers. So maybe really 11 pounds or so. But she sure is cute. This Sunday we are going to bless her at church. I will post lots of pictures for my side of the family to see- since none of them will be able to make it. Sad but I can handle it. She does have a gorgeous dress that Grandma made for her! We are so excited to try it on again.CK still enjoys the newborns things- like swinging in her swing (her view is the picture above!), smiling mommy, smiling daddy, nursing, falling asleep in the sling, and baths. However, she also likes the infant things such as playing with her toys on her play mat, rolling from her tummy to her back, and lifting her head up and looking at the door when we go to get her in the morning.
.
I am afraid I am spoiling her a little bit. She has been sleeping on the guest bed and it is much softer than the crib we are about to move her into!


Here is a close up of these cute baby shoes!!
.
Speaking of sleeping- she is doing wonderful. I was afraid that she wouldn't sleep well like her sister. Well, her naps are still being worked out into a schedule- but she sleeps like a champ at night. We put her to bed at 6:00pm and then by 5:00 am I have been awake for the past 30 minutes because I am so engorged that I go and wake her up to nurse her. Then she falls back asleep until I feed her before work or 8:00. Whatever comes first.
.
I also had to mention that I fit into another pair of pre-pregnancy pants today! That makes the total up to 2! Oh goodness. I can't wait to get out of these maternity clothes and dresses for work. I refuse to buy new clothes and the running is SLOWLY paying off. I guess not that slowly- I just compare myself to my friend Natalie who has lost her weight by her 6 week check up- I am sure you all have those friends too!
.
Well, that will teach me to not gain 50lbs during pregnancy.

3 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

aaaawww shoot. I miss you guys terribly. What a little angel. I can't believe how time flies...love you guys!

Erin and Zach said...

PS KEEP SPOILING HER SILLY!

Cathy said...

I so wish that we could just be there on Sunday for her blessing-I know Vicki and Gramingo will be there!! Remember everything so you can share with us! We love you so much!