Sunday, July 12, 2009

Seriously?

Growing up I heard the story over and over again about my Uncle Jim. When he was a little boy he came out of his room with his brother Paul's underwear on. Well, it was WAY to BIG for him, but since they were in his drawer he wore them anyway.
.
Now the Hamilton's have a story to share like that. Except it isn't Nug's fault that her daddy put a onesie on her that was her little sisters.She woke up still wearing it.
I am not sure when Rich realized it wasn't Nug's but I am glad he didn't try to snap it closed..
She then went on the rest of the morning redecorating our couches with her stickers. I do believe she did an excellent job. What do you think?

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Not once have I even thought to redecorate with stickers. I think that she has an idea there!!

Victoria said...

Oh Rich...