Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I WON!

I am going to bring this sweet print with me to work. It will help keep me inspired to keep helping these women even in an atmosphere that is sometimes hard to want to continue.Maybe I just shared a little too much- and to prevent the questions- well, ask me all you want- but it just comes down to a practice where they won't let me practice midwifery. I have to practice medicine in the hospital and it is really hard to not be able to do what I know can be done.
But--- on a good note about the office---check out our new website! www.phoeniciancare.com it only took 7+months of me working here to get my name on the website!
.
And I won this print from sweet Courtney!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Yay! I'm glad you found a good place for it, just think of how you got it heheheh it will put a smile on your face!
ps
You are my favorite Midwife for sure! :)

Cathy said...

You are awesome Brittani and will find your perfect fit!! It just might take a little more time!! I love all the positive!