Friday, February 5, 2010

Congrats Zach

My little brother Zach just got his mission call to the Fort Worth, Texas, Spanish speaking mission.
It was great to be on conference call with him and my siblings and grandparents. We are so excited for him and I am so happy to be able to send packages and letters "stateside!"
He leaves May 5th and he has already requested that my sister in law Katie have her baby May 4th (she is due May 31st).
These boots are from when he was just 1 or 2 years old... he was prepping for his Texas Mission!

3 comments:

April Kennedy said...

OH that is so exciting! Congrats Zach!

Erin and Zach said...

Sigh... I love those little boots! Doesn't that seem like just yesterday?? So glad he's staying close. I hope the Texans take kindly to our little one...

The Bellyakers... said...

Congrats! Way cool...