Friday, July 16, 2010

Missing

Having so much fun! Today I spent like 3 hours just reading a book. I didn't have to clean or grocery shop or think about anything! It was really nice. We spent some time walking to a little farm near my parents house and Ryann had a hard lesson learned. She got too close to the geese when feeding them and one bit her hand. Ouch.

I don't have my pictures from that- I will upload them later- but I thought it would be fun to show some AWESOME pictures of the immediate family who are missing from this mini-weekend trip.

Jason- yes, he is diligently working while Devyn goes to 4-H camp to play all week as a counselor.

Ethan- I miss his guts but I will see him next weekend.
Don't really miss Zach because he is on his mission- but he has gained 15lbs so far. If he continues at this rate he will be 310 lbs by the time he gets home.
This crazy girl is studying for her California Bar Exam! WOOHOO! She will love me for this picture. :)
And this goofy guy is hanging out with his brother tonight- probably playing video games.

I love you all and wish you were here!

2 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

WOW! Thank you so MUCH. That picture is BEAUTIFUL. I do like the one of Ethan though and cannot wait to see fat zach return home!

I wish I could read books for pleasure and I'd even trade this to get my hand bitten by a goose!

Cathy said...

Wow- I didn't even realize that it was Erin!! Ha ha!! Funny pictures!!