Monday, July 12, 2010

Photo Shoot

Ryann is getting much better at taking pictures. I just wish she would take pictures of pretty things. Not gross, weird, red-eyed wild animals.
I do love the plastic bunny riding the horse though.
The giant baby next to Jasmine is pretty creepy too.
Did you know most of these toys are because of her sticky fingers? The red eyed dog is from the Baker's house. Jasmine is from the May's house, and every time she takes another toy she promises to bring it back. Just yesterday she snagged another lion from the Baker's. She said, "Can I borrow this toy?" In such a cute voice with a little smile under her big eyes and of course Lisa said yes.

This weekend when the house is empty except for Rich he is going to "purge" all of the toys and clean them up and ship them out. If we have ever borrowed a toy- hopefully it will make it back to your doorstep this weekend.

2 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

hahahahaha. My goodness what an imagination! I wish I only got to see her soon...sigh...

Also, sticky fingers?! YES!

Jason Derek said...

hahaha i bet she had fun with that lion we "lent" her