Wednesday, August 6, 2008

House Tag?!?!

A friend of a friend had this "house tag" on her blog and I thought it might be fun to do something different. So the rules were that you can't clean or fix any of these pictures when you do the tag.


1st Picture: My Favorite Pair of Shoes

These are my current favorite pair of shoes. I got them in Napa when I was back for the reunion and I wish I would have boughten another color! Especially since they were only 14$!

2nd Picture: The room where we spend the most time as a family

I was actually pretty surprised with how "clean" (its all relative) that this room was when I took the picture. Hopefully someday we will be able to mount the TV on the wall, especially since Ryann can almost get her cute little fingers on the screen. It is only a month or so away until we have finger prints all over the TV. But this is the room where all of Ryann's toys are.


3rd Picture: My closet
You really can't see all of it, but it is a mess as well


4th Picture: The kitchen sink



After I took this picture I made rich finish the dishes!

5th picture: Toilet
So this is actually Ryann's toilet... if you couldn't figure that out yourself... pretty cute huh? We practice sitting on it every night before bath time. Check it out at www.booninc.com I love it!

6th Picture: The Fridge


Yes, we are obsessed with our daughter.



7th Picture: The laundry room

This is where we collect all of the things we are about to give away to charity... So this piles up every month or two before we actually donate things.

8th Picture: Where Nugs is right now

Ryann's cute room... she is sleeping right now and I love her!

So I tag anyone else who wants to do this post... I would love to see your houses!

No comments: