Monday, November 30, 2009

Last Day

Today is my last day in Napa. I haven't taken many pictures but I have spent a lot of time with family. Yesterday we took the girls to visit some long lost friends who live in the Sacramento area. It was great to see them and spend time with them like time had never passed at all.
.
Don't you love those visits?
.
Well now I am off to the outlets to return one of those impulse buys. Then I will probably go out to lunch to celebrate the new changes that happened at my office today.
.
The past year has been tough at my job but with the removal of some, and a brand new addition of a new and excellent doctor, things are about to start over fresh and WONDERFUL!
.
I am actually excited to go to work tomorrow and see what the day holds.
.
Sorry to everyone for being grumpy for the past year. That is what stress can do to you. This year will be much better. Especially thanks to my sweet hubby for still standing strong by my side through all of this. I love you!

2 comments:

April Kennedy said...

It was fun having time to hang out a bit with you while you were home. And thanks for the other "visit" too!

I am excited for you with the changes in your workplace. Looking forward to hearing how it all works out. You will have to keep us updated! Hope you have a safe flight home.

Cathy said...

Grumpy?? You?? I too am excited for the changes especially as I know they will be positive changes!! We love you so much!