Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Stress Relief

I know these are basically the same pictures as yesterday, but now that Cara is sitting up Ryann and her have been interacting so much more lately. Ryann has a blast bringing her toys and taking toys away and just making Cara giggle and laugh.
And then when Ryann gets bored she watches TV and occasionally Cara watches too. But mostly Cara watches Ryann.
I have been stressed a lot at work lately but it makes me really happy and it is such a big stress relief to come home to these princesses. They love me and they really love each other.

When does the fighting start? Nah- I am not going to think about that now. I am going to sit back and enjoy this. Or maybe get down there on the floor and let Cara pull my hair and Ryann ride on my back.

Don't grow up to fast... PLEASE?!?!?

3 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

aaaawww what cute princesses. Fighting? Sisters? WHAAAt?? Never...

I say, relish in it now and enjoy it while it lasts...;)

Angie said...

What precious girls! It's exciting and heartbreaking to watch them grow up, but it seems to happen fast. :)

ZWAG said...

I think the picture of CK staring at Ryann is my favorite