Thursday, November 12, 2009

Watch Out Santa

Watch out Santa- Ryann got ahold of the target toy catalog. All morning long I was hearing, "Whats that mommy?" and I would say, "a toy" and then Nugs would reply, "I want that one"
I better make sure to shred this soon or else things could get a little crazy around our house. Or maybe we will keep it until a week before Christmas so she can keep herself entertained all day long by flipping back and forth between toys and pages and then forget about them come Christmas day. Or I could just wrap it up and give it to her for Christmas.

What do you think?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I vote number three. Haahaaa!!

Craig, Kimi, Eli, and Owen said...

When we were little, we used to do the same thing, except we'd all have different colored markers so we could circle exactly what we wanted for Santa... aahaa. shred it!

Erin and Zach said...

aaawww princess. Tell her to send a wish list to Auntie Erin...IF only! I will in a couple years ;)

Mamawags said...

Give her a marker.... :) My kids had to limit it to three-- not like they ever did though!

Cathy said...

I would give the catalog to Grandma--marked up of course!!

Heather said...

definitely keep it! wrapping is not a bad idea either! love it!