Friday, November 13, 2009

Say Cheese!

I leave a cute little CK on the floor while I set all my bags down from the day. She loves sitting up and is always all smiles.I leave her alone in a room with this little munchkin below. Usually fine. Ryann absolutely loves Cara and always wants to hold her and tickle her and give her toys. I have never had her try to feed Cara because we always say, "Cara doesn't have teeth so she can't eat"
But then I overhear, "Here Cara- Cheese". Smiling for the camera? I don't think so. Ryann was trying to feed Cara some cheese from her breakfast that had happened 8 hours prior. (I think Ryann has caught on that we have started feeding her solids and not just milk)
And here I was trying to take a picture of the cheese all over the floor (some was stuck to Cara's face too!) but Cara is getting fast and she grabbed my camera before I could do anything else.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I would just tell Ryry to share her chocolate pudding and forget the old cheese!!! x o