Monday, August 29, 2011

Darling Diva


My little Cara Kay has 2 new freckles on her nose. She got a little pink last week with the sitter when they were swimming. Her first time getting that kind of sun... They are pretty cute!

Cara however is such a dramatic little girl lately. I blame it on the molars coming in, but if she bends her finger the wrong way she says, "OUCH! You hurt my finger!" Every touch leads to an "owie" or "you hurt me."

Quite the drama. I guess I feed into some of it though. I do tend to snuggle and hold and cuddle her a lot more than I did with Ryann at her age. Probably because when Ryann was 2 1/2 she had a newborn sister named Cara!
Today she asked for 3 braids in her hair for church.
Sounds good to me, especially since she held still.
She then wanted me to take a picture of her.
She always wears her sunglasses upside down... We haven't figured out why she does that yet, but I figure she won't do it forever, so take pictures now while we can.


2 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

I would like to cuddle her! Nice pigtails...

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute!! Grandma thinks that she is a beauty!!