Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I So Bigger and Bigger and Bigger

"I So Bigger and Bigger and Bigger!"
This is a common phrase hear by Ryann when she is trying to do something a little more grown up.

This morning she said, "smell my mouth mom."
Yeah, uh ok. I guess I am the only person in the world who would do this by the look Rich gave me when I smelled her mouth. (you would have thought it was her butt)

Then I said, "well, smells like you need to brush your teeth."

So she ran to get her toothbrush and brushed her teeth.
Despite the half closed eyes, Ryann is sitting here doing her "homework" she was really upset when we had to stop after 4 pages so she could take a bath and get ready for bed.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Britt?? For goodness sakes--let the girl do her homework!!

john:and:aim said...

Ok, I'm convinced -- she is the cutest thing EVER!!!! Loooove her so much :)

~Trish said...

Your girls are adorable and I love your daily posts.