Monday, April 16, 2012

Family Night

Tonight for family night we dropped off some treats at a friend's house then we came home and played pretty pretty princess. This is a classic picture. I am smiling for the camera, Ryann is checking out everyone else, and Cara is wrapped up in herself. Ah- to be a mother, 5 year old and almost 3 year old.
Seriously? I am about to leave the terrible TERRIFIC twos???
Here is Ryann with a silly pose. Below she is posing like a princess.
Cara Kay is just all smiles.

2 comments:

Tablogger said...

You'd think it would be the dressing up like a princess part that would be my least favorite part of this game...but no, it's actually the fact that this game NEVER ENDS that I can't stand!! Seriously - you'll be one piece of jewelry away from winning and, without fail, someone gets to take something away from you or you lose an item...it goes on FOREVER!!

:-)

Erin and Zach said...

I always wanted this game...My cute little girls!