Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to a wonderful husband and father. The girls have been waiting all week to give him his presents. Yesterday we stopped at target to pick up some last minute chapstick for him.  On the drive home Ryann kept saying, "Cara, don't tell daddy, you can't tell daddy what we got him."

As soon as we get home Cara runs upstairs and says, "I can't tell you what we got you, but we just bought you a present that twists at the bottom."

Nice little hint Cara. Needless to say, Rich was spoiled this Father's Day. Breakfast in bed, some cool gifts, and I think he especially loves his Pillow Pet, Giants edition. He has carried it all over the house today.

Gotta love him.  Thanks hun for being such a great day to our girls. I know you spend way  more time with them as of late because I am off delivering babies, but they love you and you mean the world to them. I always know they are in good hands!!

No comments: