Monday, November 17, 2008

Check Out My New Bed!

Thanks to Grandma Mingo (Rich's mom- grandma flamingo shortened- long story- but Ryann can't even say Grandma so I don't know why we try...) we got this adorable toddler bed for Ryann! We aren't quite ready to switch her out of the crib, but Nugs 1 and Nugs 2 are going to be sharing a room so we are slowly starting to get things headed in that direction.
.
So now I need ideas on bedding and decorating the room! I am so excited to make them matching bedding (which I will probably have to make because of the round crib-).
.
Another big thanks to Rich for putting this IKEA bed together which I know is a pain in the butt because of all the little pieces and picture instructions. But I love you even more for doing it!

1 comment:

April Kennedy said...

that bed is sooo cute! take it from me....don't do white bedding! I did with Kaia's first bed...it was so sweet and cute until that afternoon... she scuffed her knee and crawled onto her new bed...blood and all! "lesson learned", I said to Dave very humbly! You totally know he added, "I told you so!"

ikea furniture....great deal...great big pain in the butt to put together!