Friday, November 7, 2008

Daycare for my Nugs

Ryann Finished off all of Daddy's Fritos and she LOVED them. I may have hopefully found a job! Well, I found a group of 2 physicians and a PA who are looking to hire a Nurse Midwife... which leads me to my next dilema... childcare!
Anyone know anyone in the Chandler, Ahwatukee, Tempe area who does at home daycare?
.
Or does anyone have recommendations for daycares in the area? Or a nanny? I need help!
.
Anyone have suggestions on what I should do? At this point in our lives, Rich and I both have to work full time in order to "catch up" from all these months I haven't been working... hopefully by the time the baby comes we will be able to work out a much nicer schdule- but until then... I need your eyes and ears to look for childcare for my almost 2 year old who is not potty trained but is super easy!!

No comments: