Wednesday, November 19, 2008

LaborLooks

It is about time I posted this...

My sister Ashley and I (well mostly Ashley) have started a company called LABORLOOKS!

We make maternity hospital gowns for labor/delivery/ and postpartum.

They are super cute, comfortable, make for great pictures, and even better babyshower gifts! Since Ashley is a labor and delivery nurse and I am a certified nurse midwife, we both know exactly what the hospital will allow you to wear during your stay. They even work for after a c-sections in the recovery room...

Anyway, the website and blog explain a lot more about it...

Don't you love the sweet models??

www.laborlooks.com

www.laborlooks.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anna said...

I totally advertised for you guys on my blog!!

April Kennedy said...

Congrats! You should do a give-away on one of the mommy give-a-way blogs...I can find the one I posted on when I did my apron give-a-way. I got 175 hits that day on my blog. Let me know if you want the info!